Wood’s carries a variety of infrared saunas, sauna heaters, traditional saunas, steam bath generators, sauna kits, doors & sauna accessories manufactured by SaunaCore.
Visit our showroom to see samples and get pricing, contact us or click to visit the SaunaCore website for more information.
- Infrared and Dual (Infrared / Traditional) Saunas: Choose from a variety of styles and sizes, Western Red Cedar, Hemlock Fir, or American Poplar finishes, and even get a dual infrared and traditional sauna if you like.
Model with poplar finish
Model with Cedar and Hemlock Fir finishes
- Sauna Heaters: Electric and wood sauna heaters are available in both residential and commercial grades, as well as wood-burning models..
Infrared Heat Health Benefits
- Reduce Inflammation
- Decrease stress and fatigue
- Burn up to 600 calories per-session
- Remove toxins from body
- Relief from muscle and joint pains
- Ease joint stiffness
- Boost immune system functions
- Increase overall blood flow
- Improve metabolism by increasing fluid circulation
- Improve skin texture
Why Use Infrared Heat?
- Softer radiant heat source (40% lower air temperature than traditional)
- Quicker warm up time
- Improved detoxification over traditional saunas
- Stronger and deeper tissue penetration
- Safe for all ages
- Low energy usage
- Gentle on skin
- Decreased moisture build-up
- Near ZERO maintenance